We have compiled a mood playlist for Lady Lavender. While these pieces do not feature in the novel (a separate playlist will be posted after the novel’s release), they capture various moments throughout the story. If you listen to it in order, you’ll get a sense of the emotional narrative of the novel.
You can find the Spotify playlist here.
Here is the list in order:
- Pleyel – Flute Concerto in C Major, 3rd movement
- Mozart – Divertimento in E-flat Major, K. 563, 1st movement
- Gluck – Orfeo ed Euridice, ‘Melodie’ (arrangement)
- Pleyel – Clarinet Concerto No. 2 in B-flat Major, 1st movement
- Handel – ‘Endless Pleasures’ from Semele
- Haydn – String Quartet No. 30 in E-flat Major, 3rd movement
- Vivaldi – Concerto No. 4 in F minor ‘Winter’, 3rd movement
- Beethoven – Symphony No. 3, 1st movement
- J. S. Bach – Cello Suite No. 4, 4th movement
- J. S. Bach – ‘Jesu, meine Freude’
- Piccinni – ‘O notte o dea del mistero’
- Steibelt – ‘Turkish Rondo’
- Boccherin – String Quintet No. 6 in E Major, 2nd movement
- Mozart – ‘Overture’ from The Marriage of Figaro
- J. S. Bach – Cello Suite No. 5, 5th movement
- Corelli – Concerto grosso in G minor, Op. 6, No. 8, 3rd movement
We hope you’ll enjoy the playlist, and do let us know what you think!
And if you haven’t gotten your character/plot speculations in yet, please do so before 3 October when we reveal Sutton’s love interest and the role the MC plays!